Open Caerleon Photo Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Michael Stuart Ltd company no. 09804164 (Trading as Microsmith / Open Caerleon) whose registered office is at Pencoed Castle, Newport, NP182ED.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of Microsmith and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via THIS LINK. This competition is running on Facebook AND Opencaerleon.co.uk. No other social networks will be included.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 7 days after the competition is announced. after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Round one, Comment post your chosen entry photo to the competition thread posted in the Facebook Group called Open Caerleon. After 7 days, an admin will select the 10 most liked photos and enter then into round two. Round two: A poll will run on the website OpenCaerleon.co.uk. users will be invited to ‘vote’ for their favourite, after a further 7 days, the competition will close and winners will be announced via the Facebook Open Caerleon as soon as possible. The competition will run for a total of 14 days.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes offered are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Please contact the sponsor for more details regarding the prize they are offering.
13. Winners will be announced by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by announcement into the Facebook group, Open Caerleon or email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England and Wales].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available upon request 28 days after closing date by filling out this contact form.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Open Caerleon shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page. Microsmith / Open Caerleon also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. General Data Protection Regulations. (GDPR) Disclosure. We hold information within our secure, password protected and fire-walled MYSQL database behind this website. We deploy a SSL on our website to ensure data is encrypted to prevent eavesdropping. (details of which can be found by following this link) We securely store a users email address and contact name / number. no other details will be collected or stored. we use this data to facilitate trading with you and for general correspondence on a regular basis, Microsmith / Open Caerleon will never pass on this information without your prior consent. Microsmith / Open Caerleon will never sell data on. Please indicate to us on via this contact form if you wish us to destroy your data.
Additional Terms imposed by sponsors.
- Drinks are excluded in the free dining experiences offered by the restaurants.
- All free dining experiences offered by the restaurants will expire on October 31st 2018.
- All dining winners must booked in advance with the restaurant by contacting them directly.
- Kaylas Dog Grooming voucher has no cash value. can be used for 1 x dog groom up to the value of £32. is non transferable, and valid for 6 months after the end of this competition closing.
- The oil and filter service offered by Village Autos Caerleon is only applicable to 4 cylinder engines.
- One 10”x8” print per winner, no cash alternative and address for delivery must be supplied. Please contact Sarah Debnam
- Finley’s Barber shop voucher does not have cash value, redeemable against one men’s grooming session up to the value of £25.00. Voucher valid until August 31st 2018.
- Unless otherwise stated. all prizes offered by the sponsors must be used by October 31st 2018.