Declutter with Mel
‘Declutter with Mel’ is a decluttering & organising service. This service is tailored to decluttering your home, life and mind, so you can live a simplified life with less clutter.
I love tidying and organising – not only do I find tackling clutter satisfying in itself, but I also enjoy helping other people experience the benefits of living with less clutter and more order in their lives.
Whether you are looking to organise your paperwork, revamp your wardrobe or declutter a space, I can help. I offer a friendly, personal service with bespoke advice and positive support to guide you through the organising process and help you enjoy your space again.
I help guide you through the process of letting go of possessions that are no longer needed or no longer functional. I’m a great believer in donating to charity and recycling where ever possible. I will take a car load of items away with me of anything that is suitable for the charity shop (except furniture) at no extra cost.
My services include the following:-
– General decluttering;
– Paperwork decluttering and organising;
– Wardrobe and drawer decluttering and organising;
– Kitchen decluttering and organising;
– Children’s toys and clothes decluttering and organising;
– Help with downsizing your belongings in your home, in readiness for a future move;
– Packing and unpacking of items for moving home;
– Virtual decluttering;
– Bereavement – decluttering a house after someone has died;
– Grave decluttering – tending to your loved ones grave.
I am also more than happy to consider any other decluttering and organising service you may require.
I am DBS checked and insured.
Pop over to my facebook page to see the changes I make in peoples lives. x